- Yiu SW, et al. 2022. Reliable detection of low-density Pacific rats by using camera trapping. https://doi.org/10.1071/WR22039
- Yiu SW, et al. 2022. How do lions move when they hunt at night? Journal of Mammalogy. https://doi.org/10.1093/jmammal/gyac025
- Yiu SW, et al. 2021. Predation risk effects on intense and routine vigilance of Burchell's zebra and blue wildebeest. Animal Behaviour 173: 159-168.
- Yiu SW, et al. 2019. Resource selection in reintroduced lions and the influence of intergroup interactions. Journal of Zoology 307: 111-124.
- Yiu SW, et al. 2017. Home Range Establishment and Utilization by Reintroduced Lions in a Small Reserve. Integrative Zoology 12: 318-322.
- Karczmarski L, Huang SL, Or CKM, Gui D, Chan SC, Lin W, Porter L, Wong WH, Zheng R, Ho YW, Chui SY, Tiongson AJC, Mo Y, Chang WL, Kwok JHW, Tang RWK, Lee ATL, Yiu SW, et al. 2015. Humpback Dolphins in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta: Status, Threats and Conservation Challenges. Advances in Marine Biology 73: 27-64.
- Yiu SW, et al. 2015. Early post-release movement of reintroduced lions (Panthera leo) in Dinokeng Game Reserve, Gauteng, South Africa. European Journal of Wildlife Research 61: 861-870.
- Wong SWH, Gailey G, Chan SCY, Sychenko O, Or CKM, Yiu SW, et al. 2012. DISCOVERY: Photo-identification data-management systems for individually recognizable animals. Software Manual.